Top Ten Tinder Photo Fails
2. Winner, winner, chicken dinner? Ummm no!
3. The Three Stooges! How are you supposed to know which guy is looking for a date? Group shots are probably not the best idea when you are trying to catch a girl’s attention.
4. Two for the price of one, you can date me and my shirt
5. Ride a horse, save a cowboy
6. If you have to crop out your ex-girlfriend it is time to take a new photo!
7. Hole in one! Mad putt putt skills are not something the ladies are looking for in a date.
8. We don’t want to share our face mask or our hair net boys! Admittedly this was not his 1st photo, I had to dig a little for this one but still not a look to share when trying to make a first impression.
9. I have no idea what to even say about this one, except for this is not the type of booty call I am looking for.
10. I have a monkey on my back.
Ever see a social media profile picture that made you go hmmm or maybe crack the hell up? Please share your gends with us! Post your photo tag @realadvicegal and use #socialmediaphotofail. We would also love to hear your tips for taking and posting great profile photos.