Anniversary Date Ideas
Whether you’ve been dating for a month or a year it’s always a great idea to have an anniversary date. Sometimes it’s hard to carve out the time to take you and your special someone on that anniversary date. But you need too. It’s important to always take the time for each other. It’s a subtle reminder of the love you share.
Here’s some inexpensive anniversary date ideas you might enjoy.
1. Long walk in the park with a picnic. You can do this at your local park and take a basket lunch or dinner with you. Just spend time outdoors with your love walking, holding hands and reconnecting.
2. Free music venues are great spots to take your flame. They hold these all the time in my city. They are free and on the grass. Go listen to some good music (explore new music you’ve never heard before), take a blanket and enjoy sitting under the stars listening to the symphony or band.
3. Rent a movie and stay at home. Ignore the dishes and the phone and simply cuddle up on the couch with your favorite movie. Make some popcorn, drink some wine and rekindle the love you share.
4. Make it a potluck party. Invite your friends and family, eat cake and have a lovely dinner with friends. Celebrating your love doesn’t have to be costly. It just takes a bit of time to think outside the box to come up with ideas for you to do.
5. Unplug, write letters to each other, eat chocolates and sip wine in front of the fire. Share your favorite firsts: first kiss, first date, first dance. You have so many memories to share. Look at photo books and remember all the fun you’ve had together.
Anniversary date ideas are for you as a couple.
Anniversary date ideas do not have to cost anything. It’s the thought that counts and you can make the date a beautiful one without going broke. What’s one fun anniversary date you’ve done? Share it with us in a comment!