Organic Chicken Mediterranean Pita Pockets Recipe
Our family loves chicken but we all know it gets boring when you do same recipes over and over, that’s why I make it a point to find some new chicken recipes to try. This week I found this great Organic Chicken Mediterranean Pita Pockets Recipe, that’s so easy to prepare and makes a great pack lunch idea for work.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Total: 35 minutes
Here’s how to cook this Organic Chicken Mediterranean Pita Pockets Recipe
- 2 Large Organic Chicken Breasts
- 8 Toufayan Whole Wheat Pitas
- ¼ Organic Chopped Red Onion
- 10 Organic Grape Tomatoes
- Tribe Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ½ Cup Organic Valley Feta Cheese
1. Boil 2 inches water in large pan. Add 2 large organic chicken breasts. Cook on high until water is halfway evaporated. Turn heat on medium to low.
2. Brown and remove. Let cool. (Please note: poaching 2 large breasts of chicken will take approximately 20 minutes.)
3. While chicken is cooking or cooling, chop red onion and grape tomatoes into small pieces. Break feta cheese into small clumps.
4. Tear chicken into small pieces.
5. Spread hummus inside pita pocket, add chicken, onion, tomato, feta cheese and tzatziki. Grab and ENJOY!!!
Check out my Easy Tzatziki Recipe!
For more chicken recipes try these:
Also try these other recipes: