Easy Tzatziki Recipe
Do you love Greek recipes? Well here’s a super Easy Tzatziki Recipe that will give Greek flavor to your dishes. Tzatziki is a Greek sauce served with grilled meats or as a dip, I also used this for my sandwiches and pita pockets.
Here’s how to make Easy Tzatziki Recipe
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Total: 10 minutes
• 1 ½ Cup Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt
• 1 tbsp. Organic Lemon
• ½ Cucumber
• 2 Branches Dill
• ¼ Organic Chopped Red Onion
• 1 tsp. Simply Organic Garlic Powder
• 1 tsp. Simply Organic Onion Powder
• 1 tsp. Salt
• 1 tsp. Pepper
1. Slice lemon in half.
2. Chop cucumber and red onion into small pieces.
3. Break small dill pieces from branch.
4. Add greek yogurt, lemon, cucumber, red onion, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salter, and pepper to medium mixing bowl. Stir well.
5. Serve with your Organic Chicken Mediterranean Pita Pockets and ENJOY!!!
Also try these dip recipes: