Great Bridal Shower Theme Ideas
So someone you love is getting married! First of all, congrats to them, and congrats to you for being awesome and wanting to throw them an awesome Bridal Shower! Now I know you want to make their day special so I wanted to share with you some of these great bridal shower themes for you to go through and make your own! When I got married a few years ago, my wonderful Maid of Honor planned an Alice in Wonderland tea party for my bridal shower to go along with my Alice themed wedding and it was so wonderful! I hope you are having fun in the planning process and I hope some of these great bridal shower theme ideas help you plan a perfect day for the bride-to-be!
Here are some of the great Bridal Shower Theme ideas I’ve found!
- Tea Time- If you are looking for an elegant theme for your bridal shower, a tea party would be a great idea! Find some super fun tea pots and cups (bonus, customize them yourself!), serve some mini sandwiches, and have everyone dress up in their Sunday best!
- Vegas Baby- If you are looking for a theme a little more fast paced, how about a Vegas themed shower? Custom playing cards, cocktails, and dressed to the nines. You could play Vegas style games (for fun, not money of course ha!) and set up a Vegas worthy buffet!
- Passport to Paris- The French know what’s going on when it comes to romance, so why not have a Paris themed bridal shower? Everyone can break out that little black dress, sip some champagne, and nibble on some great french desserts!
- Bridal Brunch- Who doesn’t love pancakes right? Everyone can enjoy some breakfast fare while sipping Mimosas and showering the bride-to-be with gifts she will love! (Bonus, have a make-you-own pancake bar!)
- Pink Ladies- Go retro with this fun shower idea! Have everyone dress in 50s apparel and make some milkshakes to sip on while dancing around the sock hop!
- Mad Hatter Tea Party- My favorite for obvious reasons. Mismatched tea cups, Topsy Turvy cakes, and top hats are a must!
- Slumber Party- Make a night of it with a slumber party bridal shower! Grab your favorite PJs and some popcorn and watch a great chick flick with your favorite girlfriends!
- Candy Land- Have a little fun acting like a kid again with this bridal shower theme! Ring Pops, candy bars, and some really fun favors (custom lollipops anyone?)could make this theme a hit!
- County Bumpkin- Is you bride-to-be a little country queen? Then strap on some boots, cook up some southern fare and learn to square dance!
- Garden Goddess- Find a great garden, a great dress, and some great cake!
- Disney Princess- For the Disney loving bride-to-be (but really, who doesn’t love Disney?) a Disney Princess theme would be awesome! Everyone can pick a princess to portray and dress the part! Disney Trivia, Disney themed snacks, and an all around great time!
- Wine and Cheese- Have a formal affair with a great wine and cheese party!
- Beach Day- Rent a cabana, grab your favorite swimsuit, and prepare for a day of sun, swim, and sand!
- Spa Day- What girl doesn’t like going to the spa right? You could have a shower at an actual spa, or DIY your spa day at home! Check out Pinterest for lots of DIY spa treatments!
- Fiesta- Get a little spicy with a Fiesta themed shower! Chips and dips, mini tacos, and some great Mexican desserts would be fun for this shower!
I hope you found some great themes in this post! What was your bridal shower theme? Let us know in the comments below!