Caramel Apple Monkey Bread
This is an amazing recipe for Caramel Apple Monkey Bread and it is so easy. You can throw this together pretty quickly. We eat it for breakfast but I am sure it would be a great dessert. It is the perfect place to use all those apples you pick. We pick a lot of apples here in Virginia you can see the apple picking places in Virginia.
Caramel Apple Monkey Bread Ingredients
- 2 cans of large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 Granny Smith apples, sliced into pieces
- 1 Red apple
- 2 Tbls brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a couple of sprinkles
- 24 cubes of caramel
- Tbls of Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Flatten out the 16 biscuits
- Place sliced apple in the middle
- Add a little cinnamon on each
- Then add the cube of Caramel
- Fold the dough around the apple and the caramel and pinch the edges to close. Repeat
- Then place the folded dough into the pan.
- Coat the biscuits with the brown sugar and vanilla
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven that is 350 degrees. I would check to make sure it isn’t really brown. You will need to make sure it is cooked all the way through. If it isn’t put it back in the oven. I put foil on top so it doesn’t burn.
- Then you will need to let the monkey bread cool before you attempt to dump it out.
Coat the biscuits with the brown sugar and vanilla
bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes…