Great Gifts For Fitness Lovers
If you have been around for awhile then you might know that I’m been pretty in to fitness lately. Now mind you, I’m not at gym rat status yet, and I still love pizza (hints why I have to go to the gym in the first place), but I can say that I don’t hate going to the gym, score! I also had a birthday recently and I asked for pretty much anything fitness related on my list.
With that in mind, I thought I would share with you some great gifts for fitness lovers just in time for the holidays coming up! And if you have a must-have for your gym bag please feel free to leave it below and tell me all about it!
1. Fitbit Charge – This is something I got as a gift for my birthday and let me tell you how much I LOVE it! It tracks your steps, heart rate, calories burned, miles, sleep, and even how many flights of stairs you have went up. It really helps me keep up with my fitness!
2. Wireless Headphones – If there is on thing that really keeps me going during a workout, it’s an awesome song. So headphones are a must for me. But Wires get in the way, so make sure they are wireless!
3. A Great Cooling Towel – Working out is hot (literally) and makes people sweaty. Why not solve 2 problems with 1 cooling towel!?
4. A Portion Control Lunch Set – Going to the gym is great, but if you are serious about your fitness, you have to get down with nutrition too.
5. Workout DVDs – Sometimes we can’t make it to the gym, it’s a fact. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get your work out in! Grab some awesome work out dvds (I personally love Zumba) for your fitness loving friend to enjoy at home.
6. Gear Belt – This handy little belt is just big enough to fit your phone, your car key, and some cash. Why work out pants have no pockets is beyond me, but this is the next best thing!
7. A Great Blender – You know us fitness people love our smoothies! But you really need a great blender to get the right constancy.
8. A Yoga Mat – I love a good yoga session to cool down after a workout. A good yoga mat makes all the difference.
9. A Steel Water Bottle – A steel water bottle (in my experience) is the best at keeping my ever-important water super cold and refreshing.
10. Weight Lifting Gloves – For the fitness lover that loves their guns, they will want to protect their hands with some really good gloves.
11. Meal Prep Containers – A big part of fitness is not going to the gym, but eating right. Fueling your body so you can get a great work out. This is helped out by meal prepping, and these containers make it easy!
What gifts would you add to the list?
Also check out these gift ideas: