Great Gifts For Photography Lovers
Great Gifts For Photography Lovers
The holiday season is slowly creeping up on us. I know that 5 months seems like a long time, but I promise it’s not. Don’t be one of those people who finds themselves paying for expedited shipping 4 days before Christmas. Start shopping and planning now, and save yourself some money and sanity! One thing that I love is photography. So I thought it would be fun to put together a list of great gifts for photography lovers like me, and the photo enthusiast on your list!
Here are some great gifts for photography lovers:
1. How to Photograph Everything Book – Everyone can always improve on their photo skills, and this book is a great way to start. (This goes for any photo books!)
2. Photography Photo Portrait Studio – They can turn anywhere in to a photography studio with this easy to use light umbrella set! And it’s cost effective, so win win for everyone!
3. Photo Lens Mug – For those of us that love coffee as much as out DSLR Lens, this coffee mug would be the perfect gift!
4. Digital Photo Frame – What better way to display all the photos they have taken than with a beautiful digital photo frame!
5. Camera Phone Lens – For the times that they can’t lug around their big camera but still want to take quality pictures with their smart phone!
6. Camera Lens Bracelets – Now you can take their love for photography and make it into a fashion statement. These make for great stocking stuffers!
7. “I’m about to SNAP!” Shirt – Gotta love a little humor with your gift giving right? This shirt is perfect to wear when snapping photos.
8. Camera Strap – Say goodbye to boring factory camera straps and get a little fancy with a custom made camera strap they are sure to love!
9. GoPro Camera – For the photographer that also loves extreme sports. My husband has one and takes it skydiving with him!
10. A Camera Film Toilet Paper Holder – Why? Because it’s funny. What other reason do you need!?
Which gift do you like the best!?
Looking for more great gift ideas? Check these out:
- Great Gift Ideas for People Who Love Game Of Thrones
- How to make a Coloring Book Shirt For Kids
- Nashville in a Box
August 14, 2015 @ 3:08 pm
Those are some nice ideas. From what I hear, photography can be quite expensive.
Allyson Ballard Bossie
August 15, 2015 @ 2:24 am
This is a great post to refer to when purchasing for my MIL. She is a photographer and this is such a great list!
August 16, 2015 @ 12:41 am
I am not very good at taking pictures for I get my fingers in the way or move the camera. This equipment might help me take better pictures.
August 16, 2015 @ 8:36 pm
I know nothing about photography. I do know that it’s an art form. Beautiful photos aren’t an accident. It takes planning and a good eye.
August 17, 2015 @ 2:11 pm
What great ideas & not real expensive.
August 18, 2015 @ 3:22 am
Thank you for the selection of ideas for gifts. It will come in handy during Holidays for the photographer hobbyist in my family.
August 18, 2015 @ 12:28 pm
I love the camera strap!!
debbie joann yoder
August 18, 2015 @ 7:11 pm
Great gift ideas!
August 20, 2015 @ 1:58 am
Camera Phone Lens is what I like best. If I had the money I’d buy that for my wonderful, great, terrific younger sister. I’d think my younger sister was an awesome person even if she wasn’t my sister. She is so caring.
August 20, 2015 @ 9:36 pm
I like the toilet paper holder. Talk about a unique gift idea. These are great!
August 21, 2015 @ 12:45 pm
Great Gifts! My brother is into photography and would love some of these!!
August 24, 2015 @ 3:03 am
I love photography ! When I was in high school I planned on starting my own business doing it but instead I had my son. I may decide to try again some day in the future.
August 26, 2015 @ 9:35 pm
I like the tshirt. These are all great gift ideas. It’s often hard to know what to buy a person. I usually pick up a gift card which is something I personally enjoy. Many see that as a cop out.
August 29, 2015 @ 1:50 am
Like the whimsy of the paper roll holder.
August 29, 2015 @ 3:59 pm
I really like the digital photo frames. So easy to use and nice to have memories handy.
August 30, 2015 @ 12:26 pm
The toilet paper roll is funny- for those of us that remember “rolls of film.” haha. I also was surprised by the camera phone lens. Wow!
August 30, 2015 @ 3:17 pm
I am not great at picture taking. I do know that you need a good lens and camera to take good pictures.
August 30, 2015 @ 7:05 pm
Some really great ideas.
August 31, 2015 @ 11:43 am
I have friends that like the mug, but I’venever seen the toilet paper holder before. Funny. Great ideas from useful to just plain fun.
September 1, 2015 @ 1:59 am
LOVE that t shirt!
September 1, 2015 @ 12:26 pm
I need to check out some of these for my MIL. She is the photographer who has everything, but not some of this!
September 1, 2015 @ 1:26 pm
The camera strap is so bright and bold- I like it!
Great Gifts For Fitness Lovers
November 11, 2015 @ 9:34 am
[…] Great Gifts For Photography Lovers […]