Leftover Easter Candy Cake Recipe
After Easter for sure lots of us with kids will have tons of leftover Easter candy. That has been my problem every year that’s why I decided to create a recipe where in I can use leftover candies. This Leftover Easter Candy Cake Recipe is so fun to make, you can use this recipe for any candies that you have. Since it’s super easy to make kids can do it with you, making it a fun bonding activity plus you’ll have a yummy sweat treat to eat.
1 cup of milk for the pudding
1 box of pudding (prepare as per box instructions)
left over easter candy
Here’s how to make this Leftover Easter Candy Cake Recipe
Prepare the pudding according to the box instructions.
Layer the candies on your pan, flat ones first.
Add second layer of candies.
Add the pudding, spread it evenly on top of the candies.
Add some syrup on top. I used caramel.
Decorate the top of your cake with more candies, pretzels, biscuits or peeps
What to Do with Leftover Easter Candies?
Easter is a time for family, friends, and lots of sweet treats. But what do you do with all of those leftover Easter candies once the holiday is over? Instead of letting them go to waste, try using them in some fun and creative ways. I’ll share with you some easy and delicious ways to use leftover Easter candies.
Easter Candy Bark
Easter candy bark is a fun and easy way to use up those leftover Easter chocolates and candies.
- Melt 12 ounces of white chocolate in the microwave or on the stove.
- Spread the melted chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle chopped up leftover Easter candies and chocolates on top of the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate bark cool in the refrigerator until it’s firm.
- Once it’s hardened, break it into pieces and enjoy!
Easter Candy Milkshakes
Who doesn’t love a good milkshake? Using leftover Easter candies to make a milkshake is a great way to get rid of those sweets.
- Blend together 2 cups of vanilla ice cream, 1/2 cup of milk, and a handful of leftover Easter candies in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and additional candy pieces.
- Sip and enjoy your sweet Easter treat!
Easter Candy Trail Mix
Making trail mix with leftover Easter candies is a great way to have a portable and delicious snack on hand.
- Combine leftover Easter candies, nuts, and dried fruit in a bowl.
- Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- Enjoy as a snack on the go, or as a sweet treat to enjoy throughout the day.
Easter Candy Brownies
Adding leftover Easter candies to brownie mix is a delicious way to use up those sweet treats.
- Prepare your favorite brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Fold in chopped up Easter candies and chocolates.
- Pour the brownie batter into a baking dish and bake according to package instructions.
- Once the brownies are done, let them cool and cut them into squares.
- Enjoy your chocolatey Easter treat!
Using leftover Easter candies is a great way to get creative in the kitchen and enjoy some sweet treats. Whether you make candy bark, milkshakes, trail mix, or brownies, these recipes will help you use up those Easter sweets in delicious and inventive ways.
Share with us your Leftover Easter Candy or other Easter recipe pictures, go to LoveLaughterForeverAfter on Facebook and leave a comment.
Check out our other fun Easter posts:
DIY Maracas Easter Egg Craft for Kids