Send The Spirit Of Music City Anywhere With Nashville In A Box!
Disclosure: I was sent a free items to facilitate this review, and as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own 🙂
One of the things I love most in life is where I live. I love living in the south, I love living in Tennessee and I love living in Nashville! I’ve traveled many places around the world, and I still love coming home to my Music City! We have great music, great food, and great people! So when I stumbled across a company that brings the magic of Nashville to those that aren’t fortunate enough to live here I knew I had to share it with you! Have you heard of Nashville in a Box?
Nashville In a Box is a little bit of Music City that you can send anywhere in the country! Maybe you are in Nashville and you want to share it’s greatness with family that doesn’t live there, or maybe you had to move away and you want to order one for yourself when you are missing home! Either way they have you covered!
How Does Nashville in a Box Work?
Upon purchasing you can select 5 or 10 items from Nashville to be put inside the box. They package and ship your box for free to anywhere in the USA. (International shipping is $25). It makes a great gift for a former Nashvillian or anyone who would enjoy a bit of Nashville wherever they may be!
Here is what was in my Nashville in a Box:
- The latest edition of Nashville Scene, which is a local magazine that keeps up with all things Nashville!
- an I <3 Nashville bumper sticker, so you can show your love no matter where your car is!
- a Moon Pie because us Nashvillians love a good moon pie and RC cola!
- GooGoo’s which are made right in the heart of downtown nashville
- a Music City post card to keep or use to spread the Nashville Love
- Jam from the famous Loveless Cafe which tastes awesome on pretty much anything
- a glass from the Yazoo brewing company
- a coaster from the legendary Ryman auditorium
I think that the items in my Nashville in a Box were a great representation of all things Nashville, and anyone that lives here or has lived here will love and appreciate everything in the box!