Prepare to take your Halloween party to the next level with our collection of Halloween Recipes that are not only spook-tacular but also perfect for delighting your ghoulish guests.
Halloween Recipes That Are Perfect For Your Halloween Party
Who is excited about the upcoming Halloween season!? I know I am! Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I think I can think my mom for this. One of our favorite things to do is watch scary movies together. Plus, Halloween stuff is one of the most fun things to craft. Who doesn’t like making gross and/or bloody stuff? It can’t be just me!
Every year my family and I throw a Halloween Party for our family and friends, and we always take it up a notch by offering fun (and sometimes a little gross looking) food. The kids love it! So in order to find new things to serve every year, I turn to the world wide web to find new ideas that are easy to make, but still filled with Halloween awesomeness. I thought you might enjoy a list of Halloween Recipes that are perfect for your Halloween Party! Let’s check them out:
1. Mad Scientist Potion – The kids are going to LOVE this! A little dry ice takes this drink from fun to impressive.
2. Sugared Marshmallow Pumpkins – I love simple recipes! And these little pumpkins are super easy to make. I bet the kids would love to help!
3. Halloween Mummy Dogs – This is perfect for a main party dish. Dip them in some ketchup for an extra gross factor!
4. Evil Eye Cake Pops – switch out your traditional cake pops for a Halloween themed eyeball cake pop. The fork through the eye is what really brings it together.
5. Meatball Mummies – Another main dish featuring mummies that everyone is sure to love.
6. Monster Bundt Cake– I love a good bundt cake. And Halloween colors are the best colors.
7.Mini Halloween Pizzas– These are great because they are single serving and can be customized to each guest!
8. Halloween “Worm” Sandwich– This is awesomely gross, and actually tastes really good!
9. Frog Egg Lemonade– A fun drink that would be perfect to serve along side your creep food.
10. Eyeball Pinwheels– Easy, fun, and a little creepy. You can’t go wrong with these finger (er, well, eyeball) foods!
Which Halloween Recipe would you serve at your Halloween Party?